Results of Allocation of Discretionary Places and Registration of Pupils, P1 Admission 2023-2024
Primary One Admission 2023-2024
List of Successful Applicants for Discretionary Places
Notes to successful applicants：
Parents of the successful applicants, who have been allocated for Primary One 2023-2024 into our school, please come to the school for the registration. Details are as follows:
Period for Registration: 23rd November, 2022 to 24th November, 2022
Time for Registration: 9:00am - 12:30pm
2:00pm - 4:30pm
1.Necessary documents for registration:
- School Places Allocation Application Form Copy (Parents' Copy - Yellow Form)
- A recent passport size photo.
2. If parents do NOT undergo the registration during the above period, their child’s
discretionary place will be forfeited. Please contact the school for special arrangements
- 3. The information for Primary One will be sent via the school email, please make sure to
provide the school with your current email address.
- 4. After completing the registration at our school, the enrollment for the Primary One
Place 2023-2024 will be confirmed.
Message to parents of applicants who are not offered a discretionary place：
If your child has not been offered a Primary One discretionary place at the present stage, you will be informed by the Education Bureau in the mid of January 2023 in writing to go to the Central Allocation Centre in your POA School Net of your home address to make your choices of schools for Central Allocation. Each child will be allocated a Primary One place according to parental choice as far as possible.
For enquiries, please contact the General Office at 2547 7618.